Successful people can state “Their Why” – Anywhere, Anytime, to Anyone, with such heart-felt Passion that Others Willingly Join. “THIS IS MY WHY…”
Why am I here? What is my Purpose? How may I become Successful? When will I be a Success? These questions have been asked from time immemorial. And will continue to be.
“YOUR PATHWAY TO SUCCESS”
At some point most everyone questions if they have what it takes to be Successful, to turn their big dreams into reality. Whether you are 20, 50 or 75 your Success will change the lives of many. My job is to accelerate your progress along the Path.
- Your Why will become your overwhelming passion to succeed.
- Your Why will cause your mind to race and formulate solutions 24/7.
- Your Why will get you out of bed in the morning.
- Your Why will shatter every limitation that ever held you back.
- Your Why will conquer every negative, every distraction.
- Your Why will keep you on track.
- Your Why will cause others to willingly assist you, to gladly make your Why a part of theirs.
- Your Why will assist others to determine their Why and reach their life’s purpose.
There are hundreds, thousands of ideas of how one may attain Success. Listed below are Ten Steps critical to Your Success and doable by anyone.
TEN STEPS ON “YOUR PATHWAY TO SUCCESS”
- Personal Realization. I’m not where I want to be because of me.
- Positive Self-Awareness. I will be successful because of me.
- Self-Improvement. This is what I need to improve. Do It!
- Spiritual Realization. I cannot do this alone. There is a Higher Power. Prayer…
- Beyond Yourself. It is not about me. My success will only occur when I assist others to build their Why – to reach their dreams.
- Leadership. Set the Example. Show up every day. Say what you mean. Do what you say. Never quit.
- Accept No Excuses. Don’t try – DO IT!
- Compassion. Be compassionate in your Inter-actions with Others. This is the ultimate test of your humanity and obvious to all.
- Passion. Passionately share your Why. Others will join you and incorporate your why while developing their own.
- Discipline. You will be truly successful when you live your WHY so deeply that it is with you always, when you share your Why at every opportunity and hold yourself accountable each and every day. You will work harder than you ever have but will love every minute.
Your ENCOURAGEMENT will Assist many Others to Live THEIR WHY,
to Reach THEIR OWN SUCCESS.
AND SO IT CONTINUES…
- Big dreams motivate forever.
- Make your Why so meaningful that it will impel you around and through all obstacles.
- Your Why must be in writing. Read it often. Modify it as needed. Hold yourself accountable. If you say you will do it – Do IT!
- Your Why must be aligned with your values.
- Neither past not current circumstance are determinant of your future.
- Surround yourself with positive, successful people.
- You have no idea what you are capable of until you live your WHY.
- Embrace life. Have fun. Smiles and laughs, heal and attract. Take the time to be with those you love. Build strong relationships. Make great friendships and memories for in the end they are all that matter.
- Your success will be exponentially proportional to: 1.) the number of people to whom you share your Why and 2.) the number of people you assist to reach their Why.
© Charles A Green May 15, 2014
THIS IS MY WHY…
Make a significant difference in the lives of those I care about.
Work directly with the most Dynamic and Successful Leaders in the Relationship Marketing industry.
Positively impact the lives of those I meet.
If you’d like to be part of an organization that will change the lives of millions around the world – Join Me. You may contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org